Stephen Kramer Memorial Scholarship
To assist students enrolled in the ACC Fine Arts program.
- Majoring in Art at ACC.
- Overall GPA of 2.75.
- Enrollment in and successful completion of a minimum of 9 hours per semester while on scholarship.
- Must have a completion rate of at least 70% on attempted course work at ACC.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the ACC financial aid office.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a recent art instructor.
- Submit up to ten hard copy photographs, digital images, or original works in a portfolio. Slides may be submitted but other methods are preferred.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application and return it, with all required attachments, to the ACC Art Department, Rio Grande Campus, 1212 Rio Grande, Austin, TX 78701.
Terms of Scholarship:
- The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Maintain a 2.75 GPA overall while on scholarship.
- Enroll and complete a minimum of nine hours each semester.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and art supplies only.
- May only be used toward a degree or certificate in Fine Arts at ACC.
Click here for more information about the Stephen Kramer Memorial Scholarship.
Study Abroad Scholarships
- The Board of Trustees scholarship awards $2000 to 25 eligible recipients.
- The Mylena Chavez Memorial scholarship, a merit-based award, provides $2500 for a participant in the Art History study abroad program.
More information coming soon!