The short answer is to learn skills that will make you a valuable hire. The top 5 skills sought by employers in the 2016 National Association of Colleges and Employers Job Outlook survey are skills that you will learn in Communication Studies courses.
SPCH 2389 Academic Cooperative – Communication Studies
is offered every semester.
Read about Emmin Chng’s experience as the first person to complete an internship in Communication Studies.
Who is eligible to take this course?
- Are Communication Studies majors.
- Have completed 9 hours of credit courses in Communication Studies.
- Have a B average.
Explore the internships available through ACC.
Job Fairs/Job Sites
- Indeed.com https://www.indeed.com/career-
- Monster.com: https://www.monster.com/jobs/
- PRSA: https://www.prsa.org/career/
- Texas Virtual Career Fair: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
- (VIRTUAL) Austin Job Fair – September 14, 2020:
virtual-austin-job-fair- september-14-2020-tickets- 80563093381